Fifty-Three Issues (Winter 1977), Journal of Political Science, is published.
1. Islamic city and village councils and decentralization in the Islamic Republic of Iran
Gholamreza Ebrahimabadi; Sayed Abdul Rahim Abolhassani
2. Destruction and Negative Campaigns in the Iranian Presidential Election; Causes and Backgrounds
Mohammad Babaei; Sasan Moradi; Ali Asghar Ghasemi
3. Obstacles to the participation of women political elites in the field of political and managerial decision-making (Case study: Women MPs)
Zahra Heidari; Abbas Keshavarz Shokri; Zahid Ghaffari Hashjin; Ali Morshedi Zad
4. The Opposition Challenges of Social Sciences Scientific Societies in Iran and Its Impact on Political Development
Mehrdad Khoram Nasr; Mojtaba Maghsoudi
5. Investigating the Factors of Formation and Understanding of Cartier's Political Thought Based on Historical and Archaeological Evidence
Zeinab Khosravi; Behrouz Afkhami
6. Investigate Iran-Saudi Arabia's political and competitive approaches and hostility mechanisms
7. The transition from modernization to democratization; political development in India and its lessons for Iran
Seyed Mohammad Mohammadi
Fifty-three issues of the Journal of Political Science can be read through this link.